STAY SAFE, STAY WITH US
What we are doing for your safety
At Onethirty, your safety and comfort during your visit to London is our priority. That’s why we’re implementing measures in place to protect both you and our staff.
With social distancing and isolation practises being enforced by the Government, Serviced Apartments provide an ideal solution in terms of travel. With minimal communal and public areas, and individual facilities in each room, they provide personal space and privacy. Our apartments allow you to create a ‘home away from home’ experience in London, featuring:
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Household appliances, such as a washing machine and dishwasher
- Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- A wide array of London’s delivery services whilst you are with us.
- All of our properties are located near parks, allowing for comfortable getaways and walks within a stone’s throw.
This allows for your peace of mind, whether you are travelling to London for work or pleasure, to know that you have a safe place to rest your head at the end of the day.
To ensure a safe experience for our guests and our staff, the following protocols will be enforced across all of our properties:
- Temperature checks: Everyone entering a building will be subjected to a temperature check, followed by appropriate advice and guidance if necessary.
- Staff testing: For the safety of our teams and our guests, all staff members will be tested ****for COVID-19. The test used is approved by the regulatory body MHra and conducted by a member of a medical team.
- Minimal physical contact: Our fast and totally contactless check-in process respect all aspects of social distancing. We have protective screens at the front desk, stations for self check-in containing gel sanitizers, anti-bacterial wipes, gloves and masks, scanners and card payment machines.
- Routine cleaning of communal Spaces: All communal areas such as the lobbies, elevators, and reception areas are routinely cleaned and disinfected to ensure a clean, safe environment.
- Gel sanitiser dispensers: Available in reception and in each lift lobby, the gel sanitisers are for both customer and staff use to ensure communal areas remain free from infection.
- Sanitary Kits for Guests: All apartments are prepared for guests with a complimentary sanitizer kit, containing antibacterial gel, masks, hand wipes and tissues, for safe travelling around the city.
Why Choose One Thirty Apartments?
Maykenbel Properties is proud to offer a great service to all of its customers. With a 24-hour reception, we’re happy to help you any time of the day, and welcome you to check in whenever you arrive. Our CCTV security ensures your belongings are safe, complimentary high-speed broadband, and all utility bills are included in the rates, giving you peace of mind that everything is in one price.
Our reception and customer care teams are also more than happy to keep you updated with the availability of tourist attractions, museums, parks, and shops in London during your stay, along with the wonderful options of delivery that many of London’s best restaurants and cafes are offering during this time.
Please note that following Government guidelines we have had to limit the housekeeping services that we usually offer. The properties can provide our guests at the moment with: bed linen, towels and once a week cleaning service (upon request only and following secure cleaning procedures). We can offer extra cleaning at an additional charge, please feel to contact us for more information.